GIRLS' NIGHT OUT
Warm water, lots of laughs & charcuterie!
Looking for that one-of-a kind, quirky Girls' Night Out experience or just seeking some dope content for The Gram? Then you just have to join us in our 90-degree heated pool for underwater portraits that will make for a memorable adventure with friends.
You and up to three of your friends (we can tailor packages to bigger groups, just ask!) can be Underwater Models in our Lakeland, Florida, pool studio for some of the coolest portraits you will ever shoot.
We will guide you through the shoot, so even if you’re not an Olympic swimmer you will for sure to come away with a couple of great pix.
This photo package offers a mini-sesh feel, allowing you to pay less and get the most out of this unique experience. (A traditional underwater photo session for one person starts at $400.)
This awesome package includes:
• 15- to 20-minute water photo session for each person
• 5 to 10 minutes at end of session for underwater Group photo
• 2-3 professionally edited photographs in high resolution digital format for each participant (allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery)
• And no session would be complete without snacks! While your friends are in the pool, you can enjoy delicious charcuterie from a local Lakeland shop accompanied by soda, water and coffee
• Prints are available for an added fee, depending on the format.
• Want makeup done for the shoot? We can set you up with a super talented makeup artist for a small additional fee.
• GIFT CARDS ALSO AVAILABLE!
Now just $895!
Do I have to be a great swimmer?
Simple answer, no. Our pool is 5-feet deep, and we provide a variety of ways to help you feel comfortable and safe in the water.
Should I wear makeup?
You are welcome to wear makeup, if you would like. We have makeup blocking shield sprays to help keep it picture perfect, if you need it. We do ask that you arrive with your makeup done.
What should I bring to the shoot?
Plan to bring one outfit that celebrates or accentuates you. We love colorful, long, flowy dresses (thrift stores are a GREAT resource for these as you will be going into chlorinated water), but we've also had great luck with bathing suits or leotards in blacks and neutrals. Accessories, such as long necklaces or scarves, play well in the water as well. You are encouraged to bring a swimsuit or undergarment with you to wear underneath. We also have a selection of dresses and shawls you are welcome to try.
Please also wear loose fitting clothes on the way to the shoot to eliminate any lines or wrinkles that socks or jeans sometimes imprint on the skin!
Please also bring a towel and a waterproof bag for wet clothes.
Will there be someplace to change/shower?
The office and a private bathroom, complete with mirror, toilet and shower, are adjacent to the patio area.
Does Girls' Night Out have to be at night?
You can book this package for any time of day!